- Copyright. All Site materials, including, without limitation, any downloads made available to you (the "Downloads") are copyrighted, with all rights reserved.
- Trademarks. The trademarks and/or trade dress, service marks, trade names, and logos (the "Marks") used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of U.S. Soccer, its partners or other third parties.
- Grant of License. U.S. Soccer hereby grants to you a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, and revocable license to use the Downloads for personal, noncommercial use only, subject to the restrictions in this agreement.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE DOWNLOADS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE DOWNLOADS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND U.S. SOCCER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, "USSF THIRD PARTIES")) ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SAME. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, U.S. SOCCER AND USSF THIRD PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND TITLE. NEITHER U.S. SOCCER NOR ANY USSF THIRD PARTIES MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE DOWNLOADS WILL BE ERROR OR VIRUS FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY DOWNLOADS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE DISCLAIMERS CONTAINED HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL U.S. SOCCER OR ANY USSF THIRD PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST OR DAMAGED DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE DOWNLOADS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACTS, STATUTES, REGULATIONS, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois notwithstanding any conflict of laws provisions and you irrevocably and unconditionally consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Cook County, Illinois for any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement or the Site.
- General. If any provision(s) of this agreement is(are) held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. Any failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to in writing. The section titles in this agreement are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance. This agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties regarding the subject matter.