w/ WNT midfielder Lorrie Fair
Lorrie Fair may or may not need some sort of therapy. Regardless, with 25 prompts on topics both easy and tough, we play psychiatrist to get a
candid look inside the mind of the versatile 23-year-old U.S. Women's National Team defender/midfielder.
July 17, 2002
Lorrie Fair may or may not need some sort of therapy. Regardless, with 25 prompts on topics both easy and tough, we play psychiatrist to get a candid look inside the mind of the versatile 23-year-old U.S. Women's National Team defender/midfielder.
Prompt ::: Response
California ::: Sunshine
Chapel hill, the city ::: A southern slice of heaven
UNC ::: Time of my life
(UNC basketball coach) Matt Doherty::: Needs another M.J.
Philadelphia, the city ::: Great American city
Philly Charge ::: On fire!!!
WUSA ::: Every day excitement
(Charge defender) Heather Mitts ::: Philly's sexiest single
(Charge forward) Kelly Smith ::: Pele
Kate Sobrero ::: Invincible
Michelle Akers ::: Legend
Brandi Chastain ::: Tricky CyberRay
(Twin sister) Ronnie Fair ::: The funniest girl I know
Twins ::: Best friends
Football ::: My favorite sport...Go 49ers!!!
Usher::: Dance king
Playboy magazine ::: Not a chance
Anson Dorrance ::: Motivator
Tony DiCicco ::: Best birthday
April Heinrichs ::: Genuine desire for players to succeed
1999 WWC ::: Elation
2000 Olympics ::: Heartbreak
2003 WWC ::: Title defense
2004 Olympics ::: Looking for Adonis
U.S. Soccer ::: U.S. pride
Table of Contents
1) Armchair Midfielder (Lasting Images of Korea/Japan 2002)
2) Word Association (w/ WNT midfielder Lorrie Fair)
3) Reyna Reminisces (w/ MNT midfielder Claudio Reyna)
4) Queries and Anecdotes (w/ WNT/U-21 WNT defender Cat Reddick)
5) The Long Road Back (w/ U-21 WNT defender Nandi Pryce)
6) Superstar!! (w/ MNT defender Tony Sanneh)
7) Mark That Calendar (U.S. WNT vs. Norway -- July 21, 1 p.m. ET, ESPN)
8) "You Don't Know Jack (Marshall)" (NEW World Cup trivia)
***HOW'S OUR WRITING?***
We want feedback. No, really. Positive, negative, indifferent--we take all kinds. Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.