Quick Hits from Men's National Team Training Camp in Carson, Calif.
The team will hold its final double-day sessions of the week today, with single sessions scheduled for the weekend
Jan. 13, 2006
- The team will hold its final double-day sessions of the week today, with single sessions scheduled for the weekend
- Chris Albright (bruised knee) and Kyle Martino (right quad strain) were the only two hold-outs from yesterday's training
- U.S. Manager Bruce Arena is expected to begin to reduce the roster next Friday in advance of the team's departure for San Diego. The team is scheduled to arrive in San Diego on January 21 in the early afternoon
- Thursday's trainings were conducted under the watchful eyes of several MLS coaching staffs, who began arriving in Carson for this weekend's MLS Combine
* Ghana named their 23-man roster for the upcoming African Nations Cup to be held in Egypt. Chelsea midfielder Michael Essien was left off the roster due to injury. Ghana opens the competition on January 23 against Nigeria.