- U.S. National Team: U-23 MNT
- Position: Defender
- Date Of Birth: Feb. 29, 1992
- Height: 6-0
- Weight: 160
- Hometown: Indianapolis, Ind.
- Previous National Teams: U-17 MNT, U-18 MNT, U-20 MNT
- Club: D.C. United
Perry Kitchen spent three years with the U.S. Under-17 MNT before working his way up to the U-23s, making appearances with the U-18 and U-20 teams along the way. He made his U-23 debut on Feb. 29, 2012, playing the full 90 minutes as a center back in the 2-0 win against Mexico. Kitchen was selected in the first round of the 2011 MLS SuperDraft after one year at Akron under head coach Caleb Porter. After becoming an integral part of D.C. United’s backline in 2011, he was nominated for MLS Rookie of the Year.
- Was a captain for the U-17s through Residency and was a member of the squad that competed in the 2009 FIFA U-17 World Cup
- Made 30 starts in his 31 appearances for D.C. United in 2011, registering one goal
- Selected by D.C. United third overall in the 2011 MLS SuperDraft