Registration Info: C Course
- Welcome to U.S. Soccer's Coaching Education online registration. Please carefully review the details below before proceeding to registration. We thank you for your continued support of U.S. Soccer.
- Current Fee Structure
- $1,150; includes course fee and all meals
- $1,800; includes eight (8) nights double occupancy lodging, course fee, and all meals
- $25 discount to active members of CoachesNet at the time of registration
- Coaches who register for the "C" course in Woodbury, Minnesota only pay one fee for the instructional phase and the testing phase.
- Full payment with a debit or credit card is required at the conclusion of registration.
- If you already hold a U.S. Soccer "A", "B" or "C" license then you are not required to upload a copy of your license.
- Coaches applying to attend a National "C" License course or "C" Retest who hold a U.S. Soccer National "D" license, NSCAA diploma or a foreign license must upload and email a copy to email@example.com or fax to 312-808-9708 upon registering. Please be sure to include the course date and location you have registered for. Applications will not be reviewed and spaces not held until all documentation has been submitted.
- Waiver applicants must complete a waiver application and submit official documentation before proceeding with registration. Waiver applications typically take three to four weeks to process. If you hold an approved waiver letter from U.S. Soccer please type "Waiver on File" in the playing experience line during the registration process.
- Applicants are required to detail their coaching and playing background to complete the registration process.
- Confirmed coaches will receive an e-mail once U.S. Soccer confirms course eligibility and CoachesNet membership status.
- U.S. Soccer advises against finalizing travel arrangements until registration is confirmed. U.S. Soccer is not responsible for airline penalties or any other associated costs.
- Coaches may add "housing" prior to the course, based on availability. An additional fee may be required based on the time of booking.
- Confirmed coaches may submit roommate requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the course FAQ's for the request deadline.
- For additional and specific information on each course location, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) documents. For additional information please email email@example.com.