Official MNT Open Training Promotion Rules
September 17, 2012 through October 14, 2012 (MNT OPEN TRAINING PROMOTION PERIOD)
Summary: The United States Soccer Federation (USSF) will be holding a Public Training session on October 14, 2012 in Kansas City, Kansas. Guests who register will be eligible to receive a prize provided by USSF.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The MNT Public Training Promotion is open to all residents 13 years of age or older living in the United States, excluding those who are employees of the USSF, members of their respective immediate families and those domiciled with said families. This MNT Public Training Promotion is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Promotion is sponsored by the USSF (the "Sponsor”). No purchase necessary. The number of entries is limited to the number of tickets that may be distributed for the MNT Open Training Session in Kansas City, Kansas.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Complete and submit the online registration sections and attend the MNT Public Training Session on October 14, 2012. Multiple entries will not be permitted. Once you register, your name will then be entered in our pool of potential winners. Winners will be selected at random. The registration form requires you to enter your first name, last name and e-mail address. E-mail addresses must be current, unique and valid. Entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the subscriber of the e-mail account.
3. THE PRIZE: There will be approximately 5 prizes packages awarded that will consist of an opportunity to meet with USSF MNT Head Coach Jurgen Klinsmann prior to the open training session in Kansas City, KS on October 14, 2012.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded, may not be substituted for cash value, assigned, transferred or sold. U.S. Soccer reserves the right to substitute prizes with prizes of approximate equal value and reserve the right to terminate or withdraw this Promotion at any time, without prior notice.
4. SELECTION PROCESS: On October 11, 2012, (1) eligible entry will be selected by random draw by USSF. There will be up to five such selections. The odds of winning a prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for the time period. Winners must be present at the open training session on October 14, 2012 in Kansas City.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: USSF reserves the right to prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize, if, in the sole discretion of USSF they determine that the entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or USSF’s representatives. ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH THIS MNT OPEN TRAINING PROMOTION WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW. If, for any reason, the MNT Open Training Promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, for reasons such as tampering or infection by computer virus, or other events beyond the control of USSF, USSF at their sole discretion, reserve the right to cancel, modify, and/or suspend the Promotion or conduct the drawing from all salvageable eligible entries received, if any. All entrants acknowledge and agree that the information that they provide may be kept and used, without further consent or compensation, for USSF’s general marketing and advertising purposes. USSF reserves the right to disqualify any participant failing to comply with these Official Rules.
All federal, state, and local laws and regulations are applicable. This Promotion shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Illinois. All taxes, and incidental expenses if any, are the sole responsibility of each winner. Return of a prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification. Except where prohibited by law, a person’s entry and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for USSF to use, without further compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation online (unless prohibited by law) such winner’s name, city and state, e-mail address, biographical information, voice, likeness, photo, and statements. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of the USSF and will not be returned. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant who submitted a winning entry, the owner of the e-mail account may be deemed the entrant, at USSF’s sole discretion. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Promotion at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with the rules. Void where prohibited by law.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: All entries become the property of USSF who assume no responsibility for entries lost, misdirected or delayed, or for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, or misdirected e-mail, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connection, or failed or delayed computer transmission which may limit a user’s ability to participate. This Promotion is subject to these Official Rules that will be accessible from the Web Site during the Promotion Period. By entering the Promotion, entrants release all rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against USSF, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents and agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in the Official Rules of the Promotion. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of USSF, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects.
Each participant and winner releases and agrees to hold harmless the USSF, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any kind of liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Promotion activity or participation.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, the USSF are not responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of participation in the Promotion, regardless of the cause of action under which such damages are sought.
7. WINNERS LIST: The full names of winners will be available on or about October 12 2012. A list of winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
MNT Open Training Promotion
c/o U.S. Soccer Communications
1801 South Prairie
Chicago, IL 60616