Complete Travel Package Available for March 22 World Cup Qualifier Courtesy of Anthony Travel
COMPLETE TRAVEL PACKAGE ALLOWS FANS TO EXPERIENCE MEN’S NATIONAL TEAM WORLD CUP QUALIFIER LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Fans Can Purchase Travel Package to FIFA World Cup Qualifying Match Against Costa Rica at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park on March 22 in Commerce City
CHICAGO (Jan. 30, 2013) – For the first time ever, U.S. Soccer will be offering complete travel packages to see the U.S. Men’s National Team play Costa Rica in its first home qualifier in the final round of qualifying for the 2014 FIFA World Cup on March 22, at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park in in Commerce City, Colo. Packages will include hotel accommodations at the Official Hotel, match day transportation, access to exclusive events and more, allowing fans to experience a World Cup Qualifier like never before.
You can book now by clicking here or by calling (800) 736-6377 to speak with a sports travel expert to make your reservations.
- Hotel accommodations for two nights at the Courtyard Marriott in Downtown Denver, U.S. Soccer’s Official Hotel
- Match Day breakfast with U.S. Soccer, complete with special guests and speakers
- Admittance to the official U.S. Soccer pre-game tailgate party
- Round trip transportation between Dick’s Sporting Goods Park and the Official Hotel
- Entry in an exclusive U.S. Soccer raffle
- A commemorative U.S. Soccer souvenir (one per guest)
The package costs $519 for a single person, $359 per person for orders of two, $309 per person for orders of three and $279 per person for orders of four.
Packages also include an optional upgrade to purchase a game ticket for $70. Individual airfare and car rental assistance are also available.