MNT Jun 10, 2013
- The United States holds a 8-1-2 lifetime record against Panama, including a 7-1-1 record on U.S. soil.
- A total of 10 of the 11 meetings between the two teams have come in either the CONCACAF Gold Cup or FIFA World Cup qualifying.
- In the 6-0 in on Oct. 13, 2004, at RFK Stadium in Washington, D.C., Eddie Johnson became the first U.S. player in history to record a hat trick as a substitute.
- The teams met in the final of the 2005 Gold Cup, a 0-0 draw that was decided in penalties. The winning shooter in the PKs? Brad Davis.
- In qualifying for the 2006 FIFA World Cup, the teams met four times, playing home and away in both the semifinal and final rounds of qualifying. The U.S. won three times with one tie.
- Making his first appearance for the United States, Brad Evans came on as a right back as a substitute when the U.S. beate Grenada 4-0 on July 4, 2009, in Seattle.