YNT Nov 2, 2010
- IMG Soccer Academy U-15/16 broke up Concorde Fire’s perfect season with a 2-2 draw at home. The tie marked the first time this season that Concorde did not win, putting their record at 12-0-1. The Atlantta-based club has scored 49 goals while allowing only three.
- Overall, the 36 Academy games on the weekend of Oct. 30-31 averaged 3.4 goals per game.
- The U-15/16 Los Angeles Galaxy kept its undefeated season going with two wins against Cal Odyssey and the San Jose Earthquakes.
- FC Dallas and the Dallas Texans U-17/18 teams battled to a 2-2 draw on Oct. 31 to hold on to the top two places in the Texas Division. Dallas Texans have a 4-0-3 Divisional record while FC Dallas sits at 3-1-2.
- Visiting teams improved to 84-73-49 overall on the season after a 16-10-10 weekend.
- Kendall SC U-17/18 picked up their first win of the year against Atlanta Fire United, with the 2-0 victory improving their record to 1-6-1.
- The Los Angeles Galaxy continued its impressive start to the season, building the combined record of both teams to 6-0-1 in the early going.
- The Seattle Sounders have gotten off to a similar start in their first season as part of the Academy program, building a 5-1-2 record across both teams.