MNT Dec 21, 2009
- Another exciting weekend in Europe, capped off by Fulham's 3-0 destruction of champions Manchester United. Clint Dempsey played 90 minutes in the victory and had a hand in setting up Bobby Zamora's second-half goal for the Cottagers. Full highlights here.
- DaMarcus Beasley continued his run in the Rangers side, grabbing an assist and a goal in his team's 6-1 demolition of Motherwell. Highlights here. Beasley's goal comes at the 1:07 mark.
- It's winter break time in Germany. Borussia Mönchengladbach and Michael Bradley finished the first half of the season with a tough loss to leaders Bayer Leverkusen. Steve Cherundolo and Hannover fell to Bochum. Gladbach finish the first half in 11th, while Hannover are four points behind in 14th.
- Tim Howard and Everton had the better of the game at Goodison Park, but they ended up drawing 1-1 with Birmingham.
- There was a big win for Wolves and Marcus Hahnemann, who beat Burnley 2-0.