MNT Nov 15, 2013
Here's tonight's Starting XI v. Scotland:
4-2-3-1: Howard; Evans, Gonzalez, Cameron, Beasley; Bradley, Jones; Bedoya, Kljestan, Johnson; Altidore
- With a win, Tim Howard would tie Kasey Keller (53) for the most wins for a goalkeeper in U.S. history.
- He is wearing the captain's armband for the fourth time this year.
- Michael Bradley returns after missing the last four matches with an ankle injury
- Despite each having at least 10 appearances this year, this is the first time that Evans, Gonzalez, Cameron, and Beasley have been together on the backline.
- Beasley has 16 starts, a team best. It's the most games he has played in a calendar year for the National Team.