MNT May 9, 2010
- Oguchi Onyewu was part of the AC Milan squad which traveled to Genoa for a game Sunday. Gooch did not feature in Milan's 18-man gameday roster. Milan concludes the season next weekend against Juventus.
- Maurice Edu and Rangers ended the season with an anti-climactic 3-3 draw with Motherwell, with the midfielder playing 90 minutes for the Scottish Champions. The tie won't take the shine off a great season for the Glasgow side.
- In England Clint Dempsey and Fulham lost 4-0 to Arsenal (they have other games on their mind) and Marcus Hahnemann and Wolves finished up their season with a 2-1 win against Sunderland. Fulham end the season in 12th place while Wolves climbed up to 15th with the victory. FULL TABLE
- In Germany Michael Bradley and Borussia Mönchengladbach ended the season with a 1-1 draw against Bayer Leverkusen, while Ricardo Clark and Eintracht Frankfurt lost 3-1 to Wolfsburg. The big news was with Steve Cherundolo and Hannover who won 3-0 against Bochum to preserve their Bundesliga status for another season. At season's end, Frankfurt finish 10th with Gladbach just behind them in 12. Hannover's win keeps them in 15th. FULL TABLE
- José Torres and Pachuca are on to the next round of the Liguilla in Mexico after beating Monterrey 3-1 on aggregate. After sneaking into the knockout round on the final day, Pachuca dispatched their opponents with wins in both legs. Torres played 90 minutes in yesterday's victory.