MNT Nov 1, 2009
- Clint Dempsey scored Fulham's third goal in a 3-1 victory against Liverpool. Fulham took the lead in the second half before a Fernando Torres goal leveled the scores. Fulham scored two late goals and Liverpool were reduced to nine men as Roy Hodgson's team grabbed three points at Craven Cottage.
- Jonathan Spector played 90 minutes in West Ham's 2-2 draw with Sunderland.
- Jozy Altidore came on as a second half sub in Hull City's 2-0 defeat to Burnley. He also got a yellow card.
- Tim Howard made three saves in Everton's 1-1 draw with Aston Villa.
- Michael Bradley and Borussia Mönchengladbach came from behind on two occasions to beat Hamburg 3-2. The loss was Hamburg's first of the season. With the win 'Gladbach jumped up to 12th in the Bundesliga table. HIGHLIGHTS
- Steve Cherundolo and Hannover were also winners on Saturday, beating Cologne 1-0 away from home. HIGHLIGHTS
- José Francisco Torres and Pachuca drew 1-1 with Atlas. HIGHLIGHTS
- Benny Feilhaber played 75 minutes in Saturday's 2-2 draw with FC Midtjylland. HIGHLIGHTS
- Carlos Bocanegra and Rennes went down 3-0 to Valenciennes.
- Clarence Goodson scored a goal in IK Start's 2-0 victory against Troy Perkins and Valernega IF. HIGHLIGHTS