U.S. Soccer Offering Complete Travel Packages for World Cup Qualifiers in Seattle and Salt Lake City
Special Deal Available for U.S. Men’s National Team’s June 11 Match Against Panama at CenturyLink Field and June 18 Game Against Honduras at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, Utah
CHICAGO (April 22, 2013) – U.S. Soccer will be offering complete travel packages to see the U.S. Men’s National Team play Panama and Honduras in the Final Round of qualifying for the 2014 FIFA World Cup. The U.S. faces Panama on June 11 at CenturyLink Field in Seattle and battles Honduras on June 18 at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, Utah.
The limited-edition packages include hotel accommodations at the Official Hotel, match day transportation, access to exclusive events and more, allowing fans to experience a World Cup Qualifier like never before.
You can book now by clicking here or by calling 800-736-6377 to speak with a sports travel expert to make your reservations.
- Hotel accommodations for two nights at the official U.S. Soccer Hotel
- Match Day breakfast with U.S. Soccer fans and supporters
- Exclusive “Chalk Talk” luncheon with U.S. Soccer and ESPN, complete with special guests
- Admittance to the official U.S. Soccer pre-game tailgate party
- Round trip transportation between the game venue (CenturyLink Field in Seattle or Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, Utah) and the Official Hotel
- Entry in an exclusive U.S. Soccer raffle
- A commemorative U.S. Soccer souvenir (one per guest)
Fans that purchase the travel package can choose to purchase an optional upgrade to their game ticket for an additional $85 for the match in Seattle and $75 for the match in Salt Lake City. Tickets to the June 18 qualifier in Salt Lake City against Honduras are sold out but are available through the fan package upgrade in a limited quantity.