Provide the 8 to 13 year old boys and girls in your community, school, and league with a fun and simple soccer skills event!
Join the United States Olympic Committee in hosting a FREE Jr. Olympic Skills Competition, the official youth skills competition of the U.S. Olympic Team! Sign up now at www.jrolympicskills.com to host any/or all four (4) of the sporting events - basketball, soccer, tennis and track & field. You will receive a FREE administrative kit that includes athletic equipment!!
- FREE and easy to administer
- Great program for school PE Classes
- Boys and girls compete separately
- An administrative kit is provided to each Local Qualifying Event host complete with information/materials necessary to host a competition
- Host a basketball, soccer and/or tennis competition and receive a basketball, soccer balls and a tennis racquet with low compression tennis balls
- Facility requirements: a basketball hoop for basketball; a wall for tennis; an open field for soccer and track & field
- 3 levels of competition, including the National Finals at the U.S. Olympic Training Center
- Events begin January 15th, 2007
Please visit our website at www.jrolympicskills.com to sign up today, download the official Jr. Olympic Skills handbook (thoroughly explains how to run the competitions), and to view a video from our 2006 National Finals at the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
We look forward to having you join us in the Olympic movement!
Jr. Olympic Skills National Headquarters