MNT Feb 2, 2006
- The team resumed training on Thursday morning after a three-day break following the 5-0 victory against Norway on Jan. 29 at The Home Depot Center
- All but two players made the trip back to Manhattan Beach, as Freddy Adu returned to D.C. United while Steve Ralston will continue to rehabilitate a strained right quadriceps in New England
- Of the 26 players back in camp, 21 saw action in the USA's first two games
- ESPN The Magazine's annual 'Next' issue hit the newsstands today, with U.S national team upstarts Eddie Johnson and Oguchi Onyewu amongst the featured athletes. Photographers traveled to Brussels to shoot Gooch in the new Nike gear, while EJ took time out from training to travel to Venice Beach for his layout. The 'Next' issue annually features up and coming athletes across the sporting spectrum, with Bobby Convey counted amongst the alumni
- The team will train in Carson, Calif., until Wednesday, then head to San Francisco in advance of their meeting with fellow FIFA World Cup finalists Japan on Feb. 10 at SBC Park
- Tickets sales have already eclipsed 25,000 as fans are eagerly awaiting the USA-Japan international friendly
ussoccer.com is the official site of U.S. Soccer, the governing body of soccer in the United States.