U.S. Men's National Team to Offer VIP Experience for World Cup Qualifiers
Elite Packages Available for Games Against Mexico on Sept. 10 and Jamaica on Oct. 11
CHICAGO (July 19, 2013) – U.S. Soccer is offering a one-of-a-kind VIP Experience package for each of the final two U.S. Men’s National Team games during its 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifying campaign, providing U.S. fans with an unrivaled opportunity to enjoy behind-the-scenes access. Fans will be part of the U.S. Soccer Delegation during the multi-day VIP Experience, providing them with the most elite and exclusive access available to a U.S. National Team game.
The VIP Experience includes:
- Accommodation at the official U.S. Soccer hotel
- Dinner with U.S. Soccer at a top local restaurant
- Exclusive access to a U.S MNT training session
- Behind-the-scenes stadium tour
- Game Day Luncheon with special guests
- Ticket to the pre-game Tailgate Party
- Pre-game field access to observe warm-ups
- Premium match ticket
- Post-game walk out onto the pitch
- Special U.S. Soccer gifts
- All ground transportation & airport transfers
The cost of the VIP Experience package is $2,950, with all proceeds donated to U.S. Soccer to support development programs for coaches and players. U.S. Soccer, a 501(c)3 nonprofit, will send an official receipt after the event, indicating the exact tax-deductible gift.
Halfway through hexagonal qualifying for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, the MNT sits at the top of the table with 13 points, and finished the last round of qualifiers with nine points on three wins, including the first ever win against Jamaica in Kingston.
The U.S. is unbeaten at Columbus Crew Stadium, boasting a 6-0-3 record with three 2-0 victories against Mexico. They are also 2-0-0 at Sporting Park, with the last match being a 3-1 win against Guatemala earlier in World Cup Qualifying.
To reserve your VIP Experience tickets, contact U.S. Soccer Manager of Development, Mary Teeter, by email or phone at 312-528-1233.