2008 Referee Registration Information
In order to register for the first time with U.S. Soccer, you will need to attend a clinic, conducted by your local State Referee Committee, in your area. Once you have completed the clinic, you will be tested on your application of the Laws of the Game.
For information on getting registered as a new USSF Referee, please contact your State State Referee Committee. You can find their website/contact information by clicking here.
IF your State is participating in the Online Registration system, please register online using the following instructions:
- Go to www.ussoccer.info
- Login using the following information:
USER ID – r + USSF ID # (Ex. r2008010101010000)
Password – All referees received their password on either the 2007 USSF ID Card or the 2008 Renewal Mailing (Delivered Fall ‘07).
If the referee does not know their password, that information can be found at the above website by clicking the “Forgot Password” link or by contacting the U.S. Soccer Registration Department at the contact information below.
- Click the Referee Tab at the left of the Welcome Screen.
- Click the Referee option below that tab.
- Click the "Click here to register" option that appears from below the Referee option
- View your Referee Registration page, make any changes to your biographical information (make sure to include a valid e-mail address as you will receive confirmation via e-mail that your application has been successfully received by our office), and fill out all required fields.
- Once you click continue at the bottom of the screen, you will be transferred to a secure site that will ask you for your Credit Card information in order to process payment.
- At the end of this process, you should either print the Acknowledgment Screen that appears or write down your reference #, in case there are any problems with your payment.
If you have any questions or comments regarding Referee Registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org