I HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED TICKETS THROUGH U.S. SOCCER:
1. On March 27, FIFA opened an on-line ticket portal to accommodate the legal resale and transfer of 2006 FIFA World Cup tickets. Will I be able to resell and transfer the tickets I purchased through U.S. Soccer using FIFA’s on-line ticket portal?
No. Orders for 2006 FIFA World Cup tickets and conditional vouchers placed through U.S. Soccer will not be accessible through FIFA’s on-line ticket portal.
2. Can 2006 FIFA World Cup tickets purchased through U.S. Soccer be transferred from one ticket holder to an existing or new ticket holder?
Yes, however, U.S. Soccer will adhere to the guidelines set by FIFA that outline the conditions for which a ticket transfer is permissible:
a. Transfer within the family and partnerships, accepted by the Law
b. Illness of a ticket holder
c. Ticket holder did not receive required traveling documentation
d. Ticket holder is prohibited from traveling
e. Force majeure (e.g. acts of war, earthquake, terrorism, political upheavals, epidimia, natural catastrophes)
f. Death of ticket holder or case of death within the family of a ticket holder
g. Hardship case
Transfer requests can only be made by the person named as Customer on the order.
3. FIFA is charging a fee for the transfer of 2006 FIFA World Cup tickets. Will U.S. Soccer also charge a fee?
Yes. Any person transferring a ticket will be charged a $12 fee. Payment for ticket transfers will be processed in U.S. dollars and must be paid using a MASTERCARD or VISA at the time of the request.
4. If I have multiple transfers to make, will I be charged per transfer or only once for the entire submitted request?
If more than one ticket transfer is submitted at the same time, you will only be charged the $12 fee once.
5. What is the process to request a ticket transfer through U.S. Soccer?
a. Complete the U.S. Soccer 2006 FIFA World Cup Ticket Transfer Request Form (.pdf).
b. Fax completed form with valid payment to U.S. Soccer’s Ticketing Department at
(312) 808-9295 by Monday, May 8, 2006 at 5 p.m. CT.
c. A ticket transfer confirmation e-mail will be sent within 2 business days to the e-mail address on file with U.S. Soccer
6. Can I e-mail my 2006 FIFA World Cup ticket transfer request to U.S. Soccer?
To assure that all requests can be quickly processed and the necessary information is provided, requests must be submitted on the U.S. Soccer 2006 FIFA World Cup Ticket Transfer Request Form (DOWNLOAD NOW - .pdf). However, completed forms will be accepted if e-mailed to email@example.com.
7. How can I update an existing ticket holder’s passport information?
Written requests to update an existing ticket holder’s passport number on file with U.S. Soccer can be submitted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (312) 808-9295 until Monday, May 8, 2006 at 5 p.m. CT. Your U.S. Soccer order confirmation number and the ticket holder’s full name must be included in the request. There is no fee for updating an existing ticket holder ‘s passport number.
8. Can I return tickets or conditional vouchers to U.S. Soccer for a refund?
No. All 2006 FIFA World Cup ticket and conditional voucher sales are final and are not eligible for a refund.
9. Is there a way to resell my 2006 FIFA World Cup tickets through U.S. Soccer?
No. 2006 FIFA World Cup tickets purchased through U.S. Soccer cannot be resold.
10. When and how will 2006 FIFA World Cup tickets and conditional vouchers be delivered?
Tickets and conditional vouchers will be sent via UPS in May 2006.
11. What if my delivery address has changed?
A change of address may be submitted to U.S. Soccer via e-mail at email@example.com or fax (312.808.9295) before Monday, April 10, 2006 at 5 p.m. CT. You must include the following information:
a. Order Confirmation Number
b. Customer’s Full Name
c. New Address
d. New Phone Numbers/E-mail Addresses (if relevant)
Please note: U.S. Soccer only needs to be notified of changes to the Customer’s address (i.e. the main address on the order that will be used for delivery). It is not necessary to submit a change of address for individual ticket holders.
I AM ON THE PRIORITY WAITING LIST FOR TICKETS:
1. When will I know if U.S. Soccer will receive additional tickets?
U.S. Soccer has received official notification from FIFA regarding a final ticket allotment. Allocation of these tickets to applications on our Priority Waiting List will take place over the next few weeks. FIFA has confirmed that this will be the final allotment of tickets made available to U.S. Soccer. Once this final allotment has been sold in its entirety, we will notify via e-mail applications that will not be allocated tickets.
To process the remaining tickets in a timely matter, we kindly ask that those on our Priority Waiting List refrain from contacting U.S. Soccer regarding the status of specific applications. If you have an urgent matter regarding your 2006 FIFA World Cup Ticket Order, please e-mail our Ticketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How will I know if I will not be allocated tickets through U.S. Soccer?
Once this final allotment has been sold in its entirety, we will notify via e-mail applications that will not be allocated tickets.
--World Cup Travel Resource Center--
ussoccer.com is the official site of U.S. Soccer, the governing body of soccer in the United States.