Members-Only Presale Will Last Less Than One Week
CHICAGO (Friday, July 15, 2005) - The U.S. Men's National Team will host Mexico on Saturday, Sept. 3 at Columbus Crew Stadium in Columbus, Ohio, at 7:30 p.m. ET in their seventh of 10 final round qualifying matches for the 2006 FIFA World Cup. Tickets will be available via presale starting Tuesday, July 26, exclusively for ussoccerfan.com members and other select U.S. Soccer supporters.
- Pre-sale will begin Tuesday, July 26, at 10 a.m. ET.
- Pre-sale will end Sunday, July 31, at 11 p.m. ET.
- Tickets will be priced as follows: Endlines - $36; Sidelines & Corners - $48; Upper & Lower Midfield - $68; Club Seats - $95.
- Eight-ticket limit per customer.
- Place your order at Ticketmaster.com
- Your password may only be used once, so do not share it with anyone.
- This password is case sensitive. For example, if the password provided were "soccer" then that is EXACTLY how it needs to be entered. "SOCCER", "sOccEr" and "SoCcEr" will not verify.
- If your first try at entering the password is not accepted, please make sure you typed it properly and did not confuse similar looking characters (the number 0 vs. the letter O).
- Be sure NOT to include additional characters in the password field, including leading or trailing spaces.
- If your password is not working for the Ticketmaster presale, please contact Ticketmaster (phone numbers will vary, so please go to ticketmaster.com and click on "Customer Service" for additional information).
- Tickets purchased through Ticketmaster are intended for personal use only. Any reselling of tickets may result in revocation of ticketing presale privileges from U.S. Soccer.
- Additional information on this match is available here.
We are working closely with Ticketmaster to make this opportunity as easy and convenient for you as possible. Thank you for supporting U.S. Soccer - see you at the game!
The U.S. vs. Mexico match will be broadcast live on ESPN Classic and Telemundo, with fans also able to follow the U.S. match live at ussoccer.com via MatchTracker, presented by Philips Electronics.
The match in Columbus is the fourth of five qualifiers in this round to be played in the United States. Tickets are on sale now for the team's next home qualifier on August 17 vs. Trinidad & Tobago at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, Conn. Kickoff of that match is set for 8 p.m. ET [Complete Ticket Info: USA-TRI].
"Crew Stadium has always been an excellent venue for U.S. Soccer," said U.S. Manager Bruce Arena. "We've had a lot of success there, and we're happy to be returning for another meaningful match. Every World Cup qualifier is important, particularly at home, and we look forward to the tremendous support we always receive from the fans in Columbus."
The Columbus Crew Stadium match will be the fifth World Cup qualifier hosted by the six-year-old venue, where the U.S. MNT has a 2-0-2 record in qualifying and a 3-0-3 all-time record. In 2004, the U.S. defeated Grenada on June 13 by a 3-0 score in a second round qualifying match before tying Jamaica 1-1 in the final match of the semifinal round on November 17.
The U.S., along with Costa Rica, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama and Trinidad & Tobago, is competing in the 10-game round-robin format tournament through Oct. 12, 2005, with the top three teams automatically advancing to the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany. The fourth-place finisher will face the fifth-place team from the Asian Football Confederation in a home-and-home series to determine the last entrant into the tournament.