Updated: 2003 National Referee Certification/Recertification Seminar
CHICAGO (Wednesday, January 15, 2002) - An up-to-date list of referees approved for National Camp is available for download. This list will be updated often in the next couple of weeks as we review paperwork submitted and approve candidates.
CHICAGO (Monday, June 24, 2002) - The location and dates for the 2003 National Referee Certification/Recertification and Professional League Referee Seminar have been set. The camp will be held in Chandler, Arizona (the Phoenix area), at the Sheraton San Marcos hotel. The dates are Thursday, January 23 to Sunday, January 26, 2003. Mark your calendar.
Applications will be sent to all National Referees and National Referee Candidates in October of 2002. At that time you will be asked to submit the following information:
- A list of the required number of assessments done between December1, 2001 and November 30, 2002.
- Game Experience record (check your Referee Administrative Handbook for game experience requirements).
- Two (2) pass port size photos.
- Medical Examination certification (a physician’s permission to participate in the physical fitness test).
- Birth certificate or other proof of citizenship (for national candidates only who have not already submitted proof of citizenship).
- Application fee.
You will receive detailed information about these requirements with your application. No paperwork should be submitted until that time.