CHICAGO (April 9, 2014) – U.S. Soccer is offering a one-of-a-kind VIP Experience package for the final two games of the U.S. Men’s National Team World Cup Send-Off Series.
The VIP Experience is available for:
- USA vs. Turkey at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, N.J., on June 1
- USA vs. Nigeria at EverBank Field in Jacksonville, Fla., on June 7
The VIP Experience provides fans with an unrivaled opportunity to enjoy behind-the-scenes access to U.S. Soccer. Fans will be part of the U.S. Soccer delegation, providing them with the most elite and exclusive tickets available to a U.S. National Team game.
The VIP Experience is a multi-day travel package, including:
- Accommodation at the official U.S. Soccer hotel
- Dinner with U.S. Soccer delegation at a prominent local restaurant
- Access to a U.S. MNT training session
- Behind-the-scenes stadium tour
- Premier Hospitality, including pre-game field access to observe warm-ups
- Ultimate Fan behind-the-scenes stadium tour
- Premium match ticket
- Special U.S. Soccer commemorative gifts
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
The cost of the VIP Experience package is $3,450. A percentage of your donation is tax-deductible for supporting U.S. Soccer, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, and important development programs for coaches and players across the United States.
These matches will be the last opportunity for fans to see the U.S. MNT World Cup Roster on home soil ahead of the World Cup. After the match in Jacksonville, the team will travel to Sao Paulo, Brazil, where it will conduct its final preparations in advance of Group G matches against Ghana, Portugal and Germany.
To reserve your VIP Experience tickets, contact U.S. Soccer Manager of Development Mary Teeter by email or phone at 312-528-1233.