Hi-Pod Order Instructions
Hi-Pod will be taking all orders for any showcase DVDs for the 2010 Winter Showcase. Anyone may order games prior to, during or after the Showcase.
You may place an order online for any games prior to the Winter Showcase.
Pre-orders are fulfilled on-site at the Winter Showcase.
On-Site Order Information:
You may place an order on-site in the Athletes’ Lounge or at any Performance Center each day and have the order fulfilled the following day after 12 pm.
Pick-Ups are in the Athletes’ Lounge each day.
Any orders not picked up will be shipped after the Winter Showcase.
If you own an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, download the HI-POD App and order games using the App.
- From a computer, or any other Smartphone with a web browser, go to www.hipodstuff.com.
- Click on the category Game DVDs. Game numbers are taken from http://academy.demosphere.com in the Schedule section.
- Choose the disc format options to choose from: ‘Standard’ or ‘Blu-Ray.’
- Blu-Ray discs are only readable using a Blu-Ray player or downloading a program to your laptop that can read the format. For more information, please view the information available from Hi-Pod.
- Choose the game by match number.
- Checkout using a credit card and purchase the items that are in the shopping cart.
- Customers will receive immediate confirmation that their order has been received by HI-POD.
- Each customer will be updated on the status of their order whenever information is available. A status is available when:
- Discs have been duplicated
- Discs have been shipped
- Hi-Pod guarantees to give Academy customers the best service. There is a lot of information available on Hi-Pod’s homepage regarding disc types, player requirements and an instructional video.
- Question or concerns can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Format (SD): $15 per disc
Blu-Ray Format (HD): $20 per disc
$5 shipping and handling per order