Academy Coach Development
Please contact Scott Flood to learn more about Coaching Education opportunities at U.S. Soccer and the Development Academy.
Online registration instructions can be found at http://ussda.demosphere.com/howto/. Teams should complete the online portion of registration first and then finish with the paperwork portion. All paperwork needs to be scanned and emailed to Nery Amaya at firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxes will not be accepted.
Below is the information we will need to collect that is not included in Demosphere at this time.
Every player, coach and administrator will need to complete the 2012-13 waiver form. Older forms will not be accepted.
- Proof of age Documentation:
Previous proof of age paperwork will be kept on file for the following seasons. New players to the Development Academy must submit a passport or birth certificate to demonstrate proof of age. Other forms will not be accepted.
- International Clearance Documentation:
Please refer to the International Clearance Information & Procedures
- Developmental Player Documentation:
Developmental players added to an Academy roster on or after January 1, 2013 will need proof of registration with the Academy club at some point between August 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012.
Note: Development Players will be ruled ineligible in the Academy if they are registered for two different clubs at the same time during this window.
Academy Insurance Coverage
Anthony Travel is the official Travel Partner of the Development Academy Showcases, Playoffs and Finals Week. Each event link offers special hotel, airline and ground transportation rates and assistance. To find a representative to assist with travel, go to: http://www.anthonytravel.com/contactus.cfm
- Disciplinary Code
- Marketing Guidelines
- Playoff Structure
- Rules on Outside Competition
- Academy Scholarship Program
- Website Guide
- Academy Logo Information
- Brand Guidelines: Before placing any logos on your club's website, review the short guidelines document.
- Updated Academy Logo: You will be able to download both the .jpg and .eps versions of the horizontal and vertical 'member of' logos for your website here. These are the ONLY approved logos for use by any Academy club.