- Air Travel: More than 100 international airlines travel to Germany. More Info
- Airports: Major airports in Germany include:
- Berlin, Germany - Schoenefeld (SXF)
- Berlin, Germany - Tegel (TXL)
- Cologne, Germany - Cologne Bonn (CGN)
- Dusseldorf, Germany - Dusseldorf (DUS)
- Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt Intl (FRA)
- Hamburg, Germany - Fuhlsbuttel (HAM)
- Hannover, Germany - Langenhagen (HAJ)
- Munich, Germany - Franz Josef Strauß (MUC)
- Customs: Goods from other EU countries do not incur duty as long as you carry them with you and they are intended for your own personal use. Goods imported into Germany from a non-EU country are duty-free up to a value of €175.00. There are restrictions for specific goods, such as tobacco, alcohol and perfume.
- Luggage Restrictions: Please see your airline for luggage restrictions.
- Once you arrive in Germany, there are several public transportation options including an extensive railway network, buses and ferries.
- To find out more about traveling in Germany please visit: Travel in Germany.