Purchasing Tickets Through FIFA
First Sales Phase – Aug. 20-Oct. 10, 2013
The first sales phase for tickets to the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil runs from Aug. 20-Oct. 10, 2013. During this phase, fans are able to apply for tickets through FIFA A lottery to pick successful applicants will take place between Oct. 11 and Nov. 4.
The lottery will be followed by a “first-come, first-served” sales period from Nov. 5-28. During this period, fans will find out right away whether they have been successful.
Second Sales Phase – Dec. 8, 2013-Jan. 30, 2014
After the Final Draw on Dec. 6, when the 32 qualified teams find out who they will face in the group stage of the World Cup, the second sales phase for tickets will run from Dec. 8, 2013, to Jan. 30, 2014. The ticket lottery will take place between Jan. 31 and Feb. 25 and FIFA will notify all successful and unsuccessful applicants during this period.
The lottery will be followed by another “first-come, first-served” sales period from Feb. 26 to April 1. During this period, fans will find out right away whether they have been successful.
Last Minute Sales Phase – April 15-July 13
The third application phase is “first-come, first-served” only and runs from April 15 until the FIFA World Cup Final on July 13.
More information and the application forms for the entire ticketing process through FIFA can be found at fifa.com/tickets.
Purchasing Tickets Through U.S. Soccer
Should the U.S. Men’s National Team qualify for the 2014 FIFA World Cup, U.S. fans will have the ability to purchase tickets through U.S. Soccer shortly after the Final Draw on Dec. 6
FIFA will provide an allocation of tickets to U.S. Soccer for all U.S. matches. The number of tickets in this allocation will be largely dependent on the size of the stadiums the U.S. plays in.
U.S Soccer Supporters Club members will have priority access to World Cup ticketing through U.S. Soccer’s allocation. All members who wish to apply for tickets will be notified by email of the application process when details are finalized.
The FIFA Ticketing Office will work closely with U.S. Soccer and the U.S. Soccer Supporters Club in order to ensure that Supporters Club members and U.S. fans will be awarded tickets in accordance with FIFA’s Ticketing Policy and the membership rules that apply for the U.S. Soccer Supporters Club.
Ticket Applicants must satisfy at least one the requirements established by a FIFA for qualification to access the U.S. Soccer ticket allocation; which must include at least one of the following criteria:
- Being a member of the U.S. Soccer Supporters Club
- Having United States nationality
- Being a resident of the United States
U.S. Supporters will have access to the following two kinds of Ticket Products through U.S. Soccer:
- Team Specific Tickets: Team Specific Tickets are tickets available for the three Group Matches played by the U.S. Men’s National Team at sites to be determined.
- Conditional Team Specific Tickets: These are tickets available for the 4 knockout stage matches (one Round of 16, one Quarterfinal, one Semifinal and the Third Place Match or the Final) that could potentially be played by the U.S. Men’s National Team.
- All Conditional Team Specific Tickets are dependent upon the MNT qualifying and progressing throughout the event. When the MNT is eliminated, all U.S. Supporters will be refunded for any Second Round Match ticket purchased and not played due to elimination, minus a handling charge deducted by FIFA of $10 per customer (up to a maximum of $40 per order), regardless of the number of Second Round Matches the PMA Supporter may have covered through their request.