The D Course facilitates the improvement of the candidates in the Six Tasks of a Coach across all four game models (4v4, 7v7, 9v9, 11v11) with an emphasis on Coaching Training Sessions.
In order to register for the U.S. Soccer D course, all candidates must meet the following pre-requisites:
- Introduction to Grassroots Module
- Two in-person Grassroots courses (one must be 11v11 and the other one can be 9v9, 7v7, or 4v4)
- One online Grassroots course across any of the four levels (11v11, 9v9, 7v7, 4v4)
OR, if you previously earned a USSF F, USSF E, or both:
- USSF F + Introduction to Grassroots Module + 11v11 Grassroots in-person course + one other Grassroots in-person course of your choice
- USSF E + Introduction to Grassroots Module
- USSF E + USSF F + Introduction to Grassroots Module
- Course Meeting 1
Three days onsite with full group
- Development Period 1
6-8 weeks in home environment with assignments and mentoring
- Course Meeting 2
Two days onsite with full group
Set by the members, but usually ranges between $200-$500.