FIRST REGISTRATION CITIZEN - AWAITING PHYSICAL PROOF (AGE 10-17)
This international clearance is for any player who at the time of registration is between the ages of 10 and 17 and meets the following criteria:
- Never registered outside of the United States.
- Does NOT hold the following proof of United States citizenship:
o United States Passport
o Certificate of Naturalization
o Consular Report of Birth Abroad
o Certificate of Citizenship
- Meets the following criteria:
o At least one parent, including an adoptive parent, who is a U.S. citizen by birth or through naturalization.
o Is a lawful permanent resident; and
o Is residing in the United States in the legal and physical custody of the U.S. citizen parent.
- First Registration - Citizen - Awaiting physical proof (age 10-17) Form
- ONE (1) of EACH of the THREE listed supporting documents is required.
- Must be in English, Spanish, German, or French
- Acceptable documents limited to:
1. Player’s Original Birth Certificate
- If document is not in one of the four above listed languages – FIFA requires a certified translation of the birth certificate AND the original.
- Must contain parentage information.
2. ONE (1) Parent’s Proof of Citizenship/Naturalization
- United States Passport
- Certificate of Naturalization
3. Player’s Permanent Resident Card
A complete application includes the following as described below:
- All fields completed
- Current and accurate information
- Individual documents/attachments in PDF format no larger than 5MB.
Applications with missing, incomplete, inaccurate/wrong information, improper formatting will not be considered for review and applicant will be required to resubmit for processing.
Once eligibility is determined, Player Status will notify the applicant and those copied on the original submission.
The player is eligible to register with the requesting club/team/league if:
- Player Status determines application meets the criteria
Please note, Player Status is unable to provide/respond to status updates requests. Once an application has an update, all relevant parties will be notified accordingly.