Application For Foreign Travel
PROCEDURE TO TRAVEL FOR AN INTERNATIONAL YOUTH MATCH OR TOURNAMENT
Once you have received approval from your U.S. Soccer-affiliated organization, you need to apply for permission from U.S. Soccer. Please click here for all documentation needed for an Application for Foreign Travel.
The following MUST be submitted to U.S. Soccer in order to receive approval:
- A completed U.S. Soccer Application for Foreign Travel. This document MUST be signed (bottom right of the application page in the Approval section) by your U.S. Soccer-affiliated organization affiliated BEFORE being submitted to U.S. Soccer.
- A completed Travel - Ted Stevens Olympic and Amateur Sports Act.
- A copy of the official confirmed registration form or invitation letter from the game or tournament host. Travel itineraries, flyers or brochures are not accepted. We must have confirmation from either the Federation, tournament or the team you are playing against that the game has been acknowledged or that your team is registered for the tournament. Invitations must be on letterhead.
- A copy of the Official Team Roster which includes all players and team officials, signed or stamped by your U.S. Soccer-affiliated organization.
- Applicable fee ($50.00) per team made payable to U.S. Soccer Federation. This can be submitted via check or credit card. A Credit Card Authorization Form can be found in the above link in all documentation needed for an Application for Foreign Travel.
U.S. Soccer Federation
1801 S. Prairie Avenue
Chicago, IL 60616
Or via email to: email@example.com
Documentation and payment must be received by U.S. Soccer in order to complete the application request. Upon approval, U.S. Soccer will return the approved application to the team coach or manager listed on the application.