- Carter-Vickers made his debut with the U.S. Youth program with the U-18s in August, 2014 at the Vaclav Jezek Tournament in the Czech Republic. He started in all three matches as the USA posted wins against Hungary, the Czech Republic and Ukraine to win the tournament.
- He also started for the U-23 MNT in a friendly on Oct. 14 in a 3-0 loss to Brazil in Brasilia.
- In January, Carter-Vickers was one of three players to start all six matches at the 2015 CONCACAF U-20 Championship in Jamaica. He scored his first international goal in the 1-1 tie versus Guatemala in the tournament opener.
- Was playing with his local team Catholic United when he was spotted by a scout from Tottenham and was offered a scholarship at age 15.
- In August of 2014, Carter-Vickers joined Hotspur’s U-18s, where he scored two goals in to help Tottenham win the Premier League Southern Division.
- In March 2015 he captained Tottenham’s U-21 team for the first time in a match against Leicester.
- Son of Geraldine Vickers and Howard Carter. Siblings are Kerwin and Kimberly.
- His dad was a star basketball player at LSU (1981 Final Four), where he was named All-American. He was selected in the first round of the 1983 NBA Draft by the Denver Nuggets (16th overall). He also played for the Dallas Mavericks before playing the bulk of his career in France.
- He grew up in England with his mother, who was once also an Irish Dancer.
- In school he also played basketball and rugby (at Our Lady of Lourdes / Eastwood Academy).
- He also participated in track and field, running hurdles and throwing shot put. He represented Essex in the National Shot Put competition.
- As a youngster, one of his hobbies was building large Lego block structures.
- He is the youngest member of the 2015 U-20 World Cup team. He will turn 18 on December 31.
U.S. National Teams: Under-23s: With early focus on the qualification for the 2016 Olympics, Carter-Vickers earned the start and 60 minutes of play during a 3-0 loss to Brazil on Oct. 14, 2014, in Brasilia … Under-20s: Carter-Vickers earned two caps and logged 180 minutes for the U-20 MNT at the 2014 Marbella Tournament, helping the USA to a 4-3 win against Russia’s U-21s to open the event on Nov. 12 … Under-18s: Carter-Vickers joined the U-18 MNT during the 2014 Vaclav Jezek Tournament in August of 2014 in the Czech Republic. He started in all three matches and logged 270 minutes as the USA posted wins against Hungary, the Czech Republic and Ukraine to win the tournament.
In August of 2014, Carter-Vickers joined Tottenham Hotspur and represented the club’s U-18s during the year. He scored two goals in 2014 to help Tottenham win the Premier League Southern Division. Carter-Vickers, who was born in England and whose father is American, joined Eastwood Academy in Southend at age 11.