- Joined the U.S. Residency program in the fall of 2011 and spent four semesters at Bradenton.
- One of six players to appear in all six matches for the U.S. U-20 MNT at the 2015 CONCACAF Championship in Jamaica, where he scored a goal against Aruba and the game-winning goal in the team’s 1-0 win over Trinidad and Tobago.
- Jamieson formerly played club soccer for Santa Monica FC United, LAFC, and for the Chivas USA U-16 Academy team during the 2012-13 season, where he scored six goals in nine games. He then joined the LA Galaxy in 2013-14, playing for the U-18 age group and scoring three goals in 11 matches.
- He signed with the Galaxy as a homegrown player on February 20, 2014 and made his MLS debut on July 19, 2014, when he came on as a sub and assisted on the Galaxy’s lone goal in a 2-1 loss to Sporting Kansas City.
- Scored his first professional goal on April 26, 2015 in a 1-1 road tie versus the New York Red Bulls.
- Son of Danica and Bradford III; Has four brothers: Micah, Quincy, Myles, and Brandon.
- The family had LA Galaxy season tickets while Bradford was a youngster.
- Attended Santa Monica High School before and after residency.
- Bradford also ran track.
- Likes to draw and also write his own music. Has a 12-piece art list that he’ll have as tattoos.
- Also is into fashion and has completed internships with high profile designers Undefeated and Carl Kani.
- Had committed to the University of California before signing with the LA Galaxy.
Under-20s: Jamieson started in three matches in 2014, logging 200 minutes in international play. Outside of international competition, Jamieson recorded a brace during the U-20 MNT’s 3-2 win against Defensa y Justicia Academy on Sept. 6 in Buenos Aires, Argentina … Under-17s: Jamieson started in four of 11 games played with the U-17 MNT from 2012-13, scoring two goals in 2012. Both goals came during the U-17 MNT’s trip to the 40th Mondial Minimes in France, capping off a 4-0 victory against United Arab Emirites on April 3 and the lone goal in regulation during a 1-1 draw against Japan on April 7 that eventually resulted in a 4-3 shootout victory.
In February of 2014, Jamieson signed with Major League Soccer’s LA Galaxy, becoming the organization’s sixth homegrown signing. After he was loaned to USL PRO side LA Galaxy II, Jamieson rejoined the MLS club. In his MLS debut, Jamieson assisted the Galaxy’s lone goal in a 2-1 loss to Sporting Kansas City on July 19.
Jamieson formerly played for the Chivas USA U-16 Academy team during the 2012-13 season, scoring six goals in nine games. Jamieson then joined the LA Galaxy in 2013-14, playing for the U-18 age group and scoring three goals in 11 matches.