U.S. SOCCER PRIDE PACK SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED ONLY FOR ENTRY IN ONE OF THE FIFTY STATES OF THE UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED WITHIN ONE OF THE FIFTY STATES OF THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
By participating in a giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) in connection with the “U.S. Soccer Pride Pack Sweepstakes ” promoted by the United States Soccer Federation, Inc. through its @USSoccer social media accounts (the “USSoccer Accounts”): @USSoccer (Twitter), ussoccer (Instagram) and/or U.S. Soccer (Facebook), you agree to these Official Rules, which are a contract, so please read them carefully before participating. Without limitation, this contract includes indemnities to the released parties from you and a limitation of your rights and remedies. The contract will refer to you as "you" or "Participant".
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Participant must visit any of the @USSoccer social media accounts (the “USSoccer Accounts”): @USSoccer (Twitter), ussoccer (Instagram) and/or U.S. Soccer (Facebook) and follow the instructions to complete the entry form. All complete entries will be accepted. All entries must be received by 4:30 PM CST on June 24, 2020. Late entries or entries sent via any other method than that stated above will not be accepted. Only one entry per email address will be accepted. Each entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the natural person who submits the entry. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated online entries are permitted. All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules are eligible to win. Entries become the property of Administrator and will not be returned. Participant must go to the USSoccer Accounts to see details on when to enter and must follow these Official Rules in order to be eligible to receive a prize in connection with the Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 13 years of age and older as of June 19 , 2020 except for employees of the United States Soccer Federation, Inc. ("Administrator") , and its affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, and agencies (collectively "Sweepstakes Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited. IF A PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IS SELECTED AS A WINNER, THE MINOR’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST ACCEPT THE PRIZE ON THE MINOR’S BEHALF. FAILURE OF THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO ACCEPT THE PRIZE WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF THE PRIZE.
4. DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted at the sole discretion of the Administrator. Three winners will be selected during the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email and must sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and provide a mailing address within three days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Administrator. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Administrator shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this Sweepstakes, Participant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Sweepstakes Parties to use winner's name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval (“Winner Information”), unless prohibited by law. Sweepstakes Parties will not be responsible for: lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or postage due entries; lost, late, or misdirected prize notices; or any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize. In the event of any such error, Administrator reserves the right to request that the Administrator cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator, at the Administrator's sole discretion. All federal and state laws apply.
5. PRIZE: A U.S. Soccer hat and U.S. Soccer scarf. Prize has an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $53.98 and the value of any prize awarded to a Sweepstakes winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Administrator reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Participants must follow these Official Rules to be eligible to receive a prize in connection with any Sweepstakes. If a Sweepstakes prize recipient is determined to be ineligible, USSoccer Account may, in its sole and absolute discretion, not give away the goods or ticket(s) or may give the goods or ticket(s) to the next eligible Participant. Except for Winner Information, USSoccer Accounts will not keep or store your information or use it for any purpose other than sending your giveaway item(s) or providing you information on receiving the item(s). Sweepstakes are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules or regulations and these Official Rules.
7. CHOICE OF LAW: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof.
8. WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN A SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT RELEASES ADMINISTRATOR AND SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO SUCH PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) THAT THE ADMINISTRATOR AND SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF PRIZE; AND (2) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES; AND (4) PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. ARBITRATION: As a condition of participating in any Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, controversies or causes of action arising out of or relating to any Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded (each, a "Claim"), shall be (i) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party, and (ii) settled by binding arbitration in New York County, New York before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (b) under no circumstance will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in that State.
WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize winners, available after August 1, 2020, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: United States Soccer Federation, Inc., Attn: Marketing Department, 1801 S. Prairie Avenue, Chicago, IL 60616