NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void outside the Eligibility Area as defined in section 2 below and where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
1. Sweepstakes Period/Entry Periods: The U.S. Soccer Flyaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 9:00 am Mountain Time (“MT”) on October 17, 2023 and ends 11:59 pm MT on October 24, 2023 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2. Eligibility: Open to legal US residents, residing in the greater metropolitan area of Salt Lake City, UT (“Eligibility Area”) who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of United States Soccer Federation, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., For Soccer ("Administrator") and any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters (“Sponsor and its Agencies”), and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live and whether biological, adopted, step or in-law) and those living in the same household (whether or not related) (collectively with Sponsor and it Agencies, the “Released Parties”) are not eligible to enter or win. Entry constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's and/or Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners. Void outside the Eligibility Area and where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes.
o Purchase Method of Entry: Ticketholders to the Match who purchased or will purchase tickets to the U.S. Soccer Women’s National Team match in Sandy, UT taking place on October 26, 2023 (“Match”) via ticketmaster.com or the Ticketmaster mobile app by 7:00 pm MT on October 24, 2024 will receive an email from the Sponsor on October 17, 2023 or by 8:00 pm MT on the day the purchase is completed (if purchased after October 17, 2023) with an invitation to enter the Sweepstakes. Email recipients must follow the instructions on the email and visit the website included in the email to complete the online registration form along with the unique code provided within the email and click submit to receive one (1) entry (“Invitation Entry”) into the Grand Prize drawing
o Non-Purchase Method of Entry: To enter without making a purchase, Entrants can receive one (1) Entry into the Grand Prize Drawing by visiting http://ussoccer.com/sandysweeps, completing the online registration form including the code “303!USWNT”in the code field to receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize drawing (“Non-Purchase Entry”).
There is a limit of one Invitation Entry per ticket purchase regardless of the number of tickets that are purchased for the Match.
“Invitation Entry” and “Non-Purchase Entry” will be collectively referred to as “Entry” or “Entries” hereafter. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm MT on October 24, 2023 to be eligible. Limit: One (1) Entry per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of Entry. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than one Entry, by using multiple/different user names, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If entering via mobile device or Ticketmaster app, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply. Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely Entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its Agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected Entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.
3. Random Drawing: On or about October 25, 2023, one (1) Random Drawing will be conducted to select five (5) potential Grand Prize winners from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Random Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received throughout during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. Winner Notification: Potential winners will be contacted via email or email link, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) and will be required to digitally sign and electronically submit within six (6) hours of notification attempt. All winners must provide Administrator with a valid social security number and are subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Administrator; verification of potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. If the Administrator is unable to reach the potential winner, the potential winner fails to reply to any notification within the timeframe specified, is ineligible, or does not wish to accept the prize, he/she/they will be disqualified, and an alternate will be selected, time permitting. Released Parties shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notification due to spam, junk e-mail or other privacy/security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning email address. Sponsor will make up to three (3) attempts to award each prize and, if after three (3) attempts any prizes remain unclaimed or any potential winner is not confirmed, such prize(s) may not be awarded in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Without limiting the foregoing, the Sponsor disclaims any and all liability for any Grand Prize which is returned as an undeliverable e-mail or otherwise not received by winner. All winners will be subject to eligibility verification. An Entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until Entrant's eligibility has been verified and Entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
5. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”): Five (5) Grand Prizes: A two (2) day/one (1) night trip for winner and travel companion to attend the U.S. Soccer Women’s National Team vs. Colombia game in San Diego, California taking place on October 29, 2023. Trip includes round-trip economy class air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s primary residence for winner and travel companion to San Diego, CA , one (1) night Sponsor-specified hotel accommodations (double occupancy), Sponsor-specified round-trip ground transportation to/from airport/hotel/Snapdragon Stadium, and two premium tickets to the U.S. Soccer Women’s National Team vs. Colombia game in San Diego, California taking place on October 29, 2023 and a Sponsor-specified swag bag for the winner (ARV: $2,000 each). Prize Restrictions: Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion if advertised prizes (or portion of prizes) becomes unavailable. Each winner is responsible for any loss of prize or portion of prize after it has been booked. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize component. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of each Grand Prize winner. Grand Prize winners will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual retail value of their prizes. Travel must take place on the dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winners selected, time permitting. All fees and expenses (such as security fees, gratuities, luggage fees, meals and ground transportation, and incidental charges) related to acceptance and use of the travel prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of each Grand Prize winner. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to confirmation of reservations. Each travel companion (or his/her parent/legal guardian if a minor) will be required to execute a release of liability prior to travel. Each Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion must possess valid travel documents (i.e., a valid government-issued photo ID, etc.) and travel on the same itinerary. Grand Prize winners and travel companions are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets will not be replaced or exchanged. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carriers or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines or other transportation companies shall constitute the sole contracts with respect to the Grand Prize winners’ and their travel companions’ transportation and such contracts shall be solely between the Grand Prize winners’, their travel companions and such transportation companies. All travelers must also pass any required medical testing and comply with any additional requirements, at any time, that may be required or recommended by any government agency, airline, hotel, stadium venue or Sponsor, including without limitation, passing one or more COVID-19 antigen and screening tests, and testing negative for COVID-19 or having been vaccinated against COVID-19. Travelers may also be required to execute any assumption of risk and/or other documents relating to COVID-19 or he/she may not be permitted to travel. In the event that any Grand Prize winner and/or his/her travel companion engage in behavior during travel or participation in the Grand Prize that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the travel early, and send that Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion home (at winner/travel companion’s own expense) with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to that Grand Prize winner and/or travel companion (which may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in that Grand Prize winner’s disqualification from the Sweepstakes and forfeiture of prize). In the event any Grand Prize winner or his/her travel companion engage in behavior during travel or participation in Grand Prize that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects that Grand Prize winner or travel companion to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by Grand Prize winner or travel companion as a result of such conduct. In the event that any Grand Prize winner or his/her travel companion are 21 years of age or older and consume alcoholic beverages while participating in any Grand Prize-related activities, they do so at their own discretion and agree to hold the Released Parties harmless from any subsequent damages or third-party claims arising out of or related to such consumption. Each Grand Prize Winner and travel companion must comply with all Stadium rules and restrictions. THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL RELATED TO THE GRAND PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF A GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S OR TRAVEL COMPANIONS’ ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor has the right, in its discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, to modify these Official Rules immaterially, at any time in its discretion, including without limitation in the event of any changes to the terms applicable to government shutdowns or in connection with any fraud, technical failure or problem or occurrence that in Sponsor's judgment impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or prevents the Sweepstakes from being conducted as planned, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation or early termination of the Sweepstakes, the random drawings will be conducted from all eligible Entries received prior to cancelation. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will determine the validity of each Entry. If Sponsor determines or believes that any Entry is fraudulent, illegitimate or invalid, or that any Entrant has failed to comply with or has violated any provision of these Official Rules, Sponsor will have the right in its discretion to disqualify any affected Entrant and/or to void any suspect or affected Entries. These Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in any way without the prior written consent of Sponsor. In the event of any conflict between these Official Rules and any Sweepstakes information provided elsewhere (including, without limitation, in advertising or marketing materials), these Official Rules shall prevail.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability: All Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules, or the announcement or offering of the prizes. Grand Prize winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or misuse or redemption of prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor, and those with their authority, to use each Grand Prize winner’s name, and likeness for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes (each a “Sweepstakes Change”) if no Entries are received during the Sweepstakes Period or if the Sweepstakes cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to an unforeseen event (“Unforeseen Event”) beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, windstorm, epidemic, pandemic, public health crisis, disease, virus, sickness or outbreak or other similar or dissimilar natural disaster; act of God or public enemy; riot or civil disturbance, act of any government or governmental authority, power failure, satellite or equipment failure, failure of telecommunications lines or failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles operated by a third party; labor dispute, strike, or lockout; actual or threat of war, armed conflict, terrorist attacks, war (declared, undeclared or threatened), explosion, nuclear, or chemical or biological contamination; or a government imposed travel ban, restriction on movement or gatherings, or other government imposed mandate of any kind, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control. In such event, Sponsor may (a) cancel the Sweepstakes entirely, (b) award the prizes from eligible Entries received prior to the Unforeseen Event resulting in the Sweepstakes Change if sufficient eligible Entries have been received (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion), or (c) extend the Sweepstakes Period to allow time for more eligible Entries to be received. It is understood that an Unforeseen Event must take place for the Sweepstake Change to be effectuated by Sponsor and that such Sweepstakes Change is not simply at Sponsor’s option for any reason. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. Governing Law/Jurisdiction: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
10. Winners’ List: For the list of Grand Prize winners, available for ninety (90) days, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by December 1, 2023, to: U.S. Soccer Flyaway Sweepstakes Winners, c/o For Soccer | 224 County Line Road, Wayne, PA 19087.
11. Sponsor/Administrator: U.S. Soccer Federation, 303 E Wacker Drive Suite 1200, Chicago, IL 60601. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is For Soccer, 224 County Line Road, Wayne, PA 19087 (“Administrator”).
Ticketmaster is not a sponsor of the Sweepstakes and does not endorse, recommend, warrant or take responsibility for the Sweepstakes or any related prizes.