U.S. Men’s National Team vs. Costa Rica
MATCH DAY SCHEDULE – FEBRUARY 2
All times are approximate:
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
Avaya Stadium Parking Map - View Large Image
Avaya Stadium Directions: Click Here
Parking lots open at 8:30 AM.
Cost of parking:
ADA - $30
Silver Lots (General Admission) - $30
Platinum Lots - $40
VIP Lot - $75
Tailgating will be permitted in all parking lots except the VIP parking lot at Avaya Stadium. Tailgating cannot impede vehicle or foot traffic. Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle only. Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
SEAT MAP & TICKET INFORMATION
Avaya Stadium Map - View Large Image
Tickets will be issued only as mobile tickets. No paper tickets, PDF files, or print-at-home tickets will be available.
To access and download your mobile tickets, login to the Ticketmaster app or visit www.ussoccer.com/mytix . U.S. Soccer highly recommends downloading your tickets to your mobile phone prior to arriving to the stadium.
Mobile Ticketing FAQ
I bought tickets via Ticketmaster.com (View on your mobile phone.):
I bought tickets via www.ussoccer.com/mytix or U.S. Soccer Account Manager (View on your mobile phone.):
Please note – Ticketmaster is the official ticketing provider for this match. U.S. Soccer is not responsible for ticket purchases, printing tickets, or resolving issues for any tickets purchased from a third party/broker/scalper. Fans needing to pick up tickets from will call should visit the Ticket Office (near Main Gate). A valid photo-ID will be required to pick up tickets. Additional ticket information (including terms and conditions) can be found here.
MLS BAG POLICY
MLS Bag Policy WILL be enforced at this match. Under the MLS Bag Policy, fans are prohibited from bringing the following into the stadium:
- Large purses
- Backpacks of any kind
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Camera bags
- Any bag larger than 14"x14"x6"
Drawstring bags/cinch sacks smaller than 14”x14”x6” are OK. Complimentary bag check is available at the stadium.
The following items are prohibited at Avaya Stadium:
- Weapons of any kind
- Incendiary devices (i.e. fireworks, smoke bombs, flares, etc.) per Health and Safety Code 12677 and punishable by a fine up to $1000, 6 months in jail, or both.
- Illegal substances, drugs, or chemicals of any kind
- Backpacks and large bags that exceed 14" x 14" x 6"
- Poles and/or staffs, of any kind to including but not limited to metal, plastic, or wood
- Drums (except in designated supporters sections and approved by Stadium Operations)
- Horns of any kind
- Streamers, confetti
- Inflated balls of any kind, including soccer balls
- Laser pointers
- Food and beverage or metal, plastic or glass containers brought in from outside the stadium (except for 1 water bottle per person)
- Aerosol cans (i.e. hairspray, silly string, etc.)
- Animals (except approved service animals)
- Any items deemed by management to be inappropriate, offensive, or potentially hazardous
No items may be displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by stadium operations staff.
FAN HQ SAN JOSE
Before heading to your seat, stop by Fan HQ for fun fan activities. Fan HQ will be located in the Epicenter inside of Main Gate and open from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
UPGRADE YOUR MATCH DAY
Are you interested in making this an even more memorable match? Click here to see what fan upgrades and experiences are available.
To purchase gear before or after the game, please visit www.store.ussoccer.com.
STUDY THE ROSTER
1123 Coleman Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110
BECOME AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER OF U.S. SOCCER
Become a U.S. Soccer Member and be closer to the teams you love with exclusive benefits and access. The Membership program offers fans an inside route to the tickets, events, and other access to the National Teams. Your support is rewarded. The more games you attend and years you're a member, the better status you earn. For more information, visit http://membership.ussoccer.com.