U.S. Men’s National Team vs. Ecuador
MATCH DAY SCHEDULE – MARCH 21
All times are approximate:
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
Orlando City Stadium Parking Map - View Large Image
Orlando City Stadium Directions: Click Here
Parking lots open at 4:00 PM. The cost of parking is $20.
- Orange Lot (Cash only, ADA available): 522 W. Central Boulevard
- Geico Garage: 433 S. Division Avenue
- Grove Park Lot: Located on Central Boulevard between S. Terry Avenue and Division Avenue
- City Commons Garage: 460 Boone Avenue
- SunTrust Center Garage: 25 W. South Street
- 55 West Garage: 60 W. Pine Street
- Garland Avenue Lot: 109 W. Pine Street
- Central Boulevard: 53 W. Central Boulevard
- Wells Fargo Garage: 20 N. Orange Avenue
- Jefferson Street Garage: 150 W. Jefferson Street
Parking at City garages can be purchased in advance, ensuring a reserved parking space and allowing travelers to plan their specific route.
Purchase City of Orlando pre-event parking
Tailgating is not allowed in Orlando City Stadium parking lots.
SEAT MAP & TICKET INFORMATION
Orlando City Stadium Map - View Large Image
All fans with tickets in Sections 113-117 and Suite tickets must enter through Gate D, located on the west side of the stadium. Fans with tickets in Sections 22-28 must enter through Supporter Gate located on the north end of the stadium (ADA Supporters Section entrance is Gate C). All other fans must enter through Gates A, B or C, located on the east side of the stadium, or Gate E located on the south side of the stadium.
Tickets will be issued only as mobile tickets. No paper tickets, PDF files, or print-at-home tickets will be available.
To access and download your mobile tickets, login to the Ticketmaster app or visit www.ussoccer.com/mytix.
U.S. Soccer highly recommends downloading your tickets to your mobile phone prior to arriving to the stadium.
I bought tickets via Ticketmaster.com (View on your mobile phone.):
I bought tickets via www.ussoccer.com/mytix or U.S. Soccer Account Manager (View on your mobile phone.):
Please note – Ticketmaster is the official ticketing provider for this match. U.S. Soccer is not responsible for ticket purchases, printing tickets, or resolving issues for any tickets purchased from a third party/broker/scalper. Fans needing to pick up tickets from will call should visit the Ticket Office (near Gate A), which opens at 4:00 PM. A valid photo-ID will be required to pick up tickets. Additional ticket information (including terms and conditions) can be found here.
ORLANDO CITY STADIUM CLEAR BAG POLICY
To provide a safer environment for the public and expedite guest entry into the stadium, Orlando City Stadium policy limits and restricts the size and type of bags that are permitted into the stadium during Orlando City Stadium events and any other in-stadium public event.
The Club encourages guests not to bring any bags, however the following will be permitted:
- One clear bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" OR a one-gallon clear freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
- Guests may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5" x 6.5", with or without a strap.
- Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse.
- Diapers and wipes may be carried in a clear bag. However, diaper bags are not permitted.
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are permitted if carried loosely or in an approved clear bag.
- Blankets should be carried over the shoulder to be screened more quickly.
- Small cameras, binoculars and cell phones may be carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag.
Bag check is available near Gate A. The cost of bag check is $10.00. The Orlando City Stadium and its affiliates are not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged.
The following items may not be brought into Orlando City Stadium:
- Aerosol cans (e.g., mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
- Air horns
- Animals (Service Animal exception)
- Bags larger than 6.5” x 6.5”
- Binocular Cases
- Cameras with detachable lenses and/or lenses 6 In. or longer and camera cases
- Clear Bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Food or Drink (Medical and infant exceptions)
- Hard containers
- Illegal drugs
- Large Bags (Beach bags, large purses, duffle bags, suit cases, etc.)
- Laser pointers
- Megaphones/Noise Amplifiers
- Poles longer than 6"
- Purses larger than 6.5” x 6.5”
- Recreational equipment (Soccer balls, etc.)
- Seats with metal backs and/or zippered compartments
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs larger than 2ft x 2ft
- Signs with indecent or derogatory comments/images, political statements, and commercial references
- Skates and Skateboards
- Smoke Bombs
- Soccer Balls
- Unauthorized solicitation, handbills, giveaways, or sampling
- Video or audio recorders
- Weapons of any kind
All clear bags and clutches are subject to inspection upon entering the venue. Medical and infant exceptions will be made as necessary.
FAN HQ ORLANDO
Stop by FanHQ to enjoy fan activities with AT&T, tailgate games, live DJ, face painting and more! FanHQ is located on Church Street directly in front of Orlando City Stadium and will be open from 5:00-8:00 PM.
UPGRADE YOUR MATCH DAY
Are you interested in making this an even more memorable match? Click here to see what fan upgrades and experiences are available.
To purchase gear before or after the game, please visit www.store.ussoccer.com.
STUDY THE ROSTER
ORLANDO CITY STADIUM
655 W Church Street
Orlando, FL 32805
BECOME AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER OF U.S. SOCCER
Become a U.S. Soccer Member and be closer to the teams you love with exclusive benefits and access. The Membership program offers fans an inside route to the tickets, events, and other access to the National Teams. Your support is rewarded. The more games you attend and years you're a member, the better status you earn. For more information, visit http://membership.ussoccer.com.