U.S. Women’s National Team vs. Australia
Date: Thursday, April 4, 2019
Location: Dick’s Sporting Goods Park; Commerce City, Colo.
Match: U.S. Women’s National Team vs. Australia - International Friendly
Time: 7 p.m. MT
TICKETS GO ON SALE STARTING THURSDAY, DEC. 13, 10 A.M. MT.
How To Purchase
Order Page: Click here
Charge-by-Phone: Toll-free (866) 461-6556 (Monday-Saturday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. MT; Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MT).
Stadium Ticket Office: Tickets are not sold at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park except on the day of the event.
GROUP ORDERS (20-TICKET MINIMUM)
Groups orders will be accepted starting Thursday, Dec. 13, 10 a.m. MT.
ULTIMATE FAN TICKETS - $600
The Ultimate Fan Ticket experience provides a comprehensive, behind-the-scenes look into a U.S. Soccer event and a game-day for the U.S. National Team. Benefits include:
- An official NIKE U.S. National Team jersey for each ticket purchased, customized with the number of your choice and your name or that of a friend
- A visit to the U.S. locker room as it is made ready for the team’s arrival and a chance to meet the team’s equipment staff
- A tour of the stadium, including the audio/video production room, TV broadcast booth, press box and other points of interest
- A chance to watch the U.S. National Team warm up from field level
- On-field seats for the event
- A U.S. Soccer tour guide to escort you and answer questions about the event
Children 16 years or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Each person is required to have a SheBelieves Cup VIP Package ticket in order to partake in the experience.
DISCLAIMER: SheBelieves Cup VIP Packages do not include any interaction with National Team Players and/or team autographs
For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
Already have your tickets to the match? Interested in making this an even more memorable game day? Click here to see what upgrades are available.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Park
6000 Victory Way
Commerce City, CO 80022
Directions & Parking: Click here
For additional ticketing inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or dial (312) 808-1300.