CHICAGO (Dec. 3, 2015) – U.S. Soccer will host a “Girls Fantasy Camp” around the U.S. Women’s National Team match versus Ireland on January 23 in San Diego as a special fundraiser to support upcoming development initiatives and continue to grow the beautiful game in the United States.
The Girls Fantasy Camp will be held in San Diego, California from Jan. 21-24. This exclusive player/fan experience offers unique behind-the-scenes access to U.S. Soccer and places participants in a Youth National Team training camp environment. This one-of-a-kind opportunity includes:
- Premium ticket to the U.S. WNT match against Ireland on Jan. 23
- Pregame behind-the-scenes tour and field-level access to watch match warm-ups
- Hotel accommodations and all meals
- Daily training sessions with former WNT stars
- VIP access to a U.S. WNT training session
- Ground transportation, including airport transfers if needed
- U.S. Soccer jersey and training apparel
- Private photo opportunity with the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup Trophy and more
The Girls Fantasy Camp is open to girls of all skill levels born in the years 2001, 2002 and 2003. Participation is made possible through a generous donation to U.S. Soccer, part of which is tax deductible. U.S. Soccer is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and proceeds will help fund important development initiatives to foster the next generation of inspirational coaches and players.
Space is limited for the Camp, which will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.