CHICAGO (Feb. 11, 2016) – U.S. Soccer will host an exclusive VIP behind-the-scenes travel opportunity and fundraiser for fans to follow the U.S. Men’s National Team during the Copa America Centenario this summer.
The U.S. Soccer Patrons Program is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for guests to experience the tournament as part of the U.S. Soccer Delegation. The three-day travel package includes:
- Premium Tickets & Official Hospitality
- Accommodations at the Official U.S. Soccer Hotel with breakfast each morning
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes access and opportunities
- Programs hosted by U.S. Soccer Legends
- Ground transportation and airport transfers
- U.S. Soccer gifts, apparel and more
Registration for the U.S. MNT's Group Stage matches and the tournament Final has closed.
U.S. Soccer is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Part of the donation to participate includes a special tax-deductible donation to the U.S. Soccer Development Fund, supporting youth player development, coaching education and high-performance National Team programs.
Current Presidents & Coaches Circle members are invited to participate. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.