U.S. Soccer will host a Girls Fantasy Camp around the Tournament of Nations matches on Thursday, August 3 in Los Angeles, Calif. featuring the U.S. WNT, Australia, Brazil and Japan. The camp is a special fundraiser to support the U.S. Soccer Development Fund. All proceeds will fund important initiatives to help develop world-class players, coaches and National Teams.
Hosted at U.S. Soccer’s National Training Center in Carson from August 1-4, Girls Fantasy Camp participants will truly have the opportunity to live and train like National Team players at this exclusive player/fan experience. Fantasy Camp includes:
- On-field tickets to U.S. WNT v. Japan and Australia v. Brazil on Thursday, August 3
- Pregame VIP stadium tour, including access to the U.S. WNT locker room
- Daily training sessions led by former U.S. WNT players at U.S. Soccer’s National Training Center
- Behind-the-scenes access to the U.S. WNT camp
- Hotel accommodations and all meals
- Honorary one-year membership in the Supporters Circle of the Development Fund
- Customized U.S. Soccer jersey, training apparel and more
- Ground transportation, including airport transfers if needed
The Girls Fantasy Camp is open to girls of all skill levels born in the years 2003, 2004 and 2005. Participation is made possible through a $3,395 donation to the U.S. Soccer Development Fund. U.S. Soccer is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and approximately 50% of your donation is tax deductible. Since launching in 2015, the U.S. Soccer Fantasy Camps have raised over $215,000 for the Development Fund.
Space is very limited for the Camp with a roster size comparable to that of a National Team and filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 312-528-1220.