U.S. Soccer will host a Fantasy Camp in Los Angeles this January around the U.S. MNT's international friendly against Bosnia and Herzegovina on Jan. 28. It will be the first men's camp to be hosted at the U.S. Soccer National Training Center in Carson and will take place Jan. 26-29 (Friday-Monday).
The program mirrors the U.S. Men’s National Team’s January Camp experience, providing the opportunity for participants to live and train like the senior National Team.
Former U.S. National Team coach Jay Hoffman will lead the camp with former U.S. MNT players. Hoffman has more than 40 years of coaching experience, including as head of the U-20 Men’s National Team, the U.S. Paralympic Team and as assistant coach to Tony DiCicco in 1999, when the U.S. Women’s National Team were crowned FIFA World Cup champions. Hoffman is currently a U.S. Soccer National Coaching Instructional Staff leader.
- Daily training sessions at the National Training Center, with a former U.S. National Team Coach and featured former U.S. MNT players
- Premium match ticket to the U.S. MNT v. Bosnia and Herzegovina friendly at StubHub Center on January 28
- Official U.S. Soccer Hotel accommodations
- All meals, including a team meal room featuring U.S. MNT menus
- Behind-the-scenes access to the National Training Center and Federation activities
- Custom U.S. Soccer jersey, training apparel, gifts and more
- Team meetings, video analysis and opportunities to demo high-performance equipment
- Honorary one-year membership in the Supporters Circle of the Development Fund, including ticketing benefits and more
- Ground transportation, including airport transfers if needed
U.S. Soccer is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and Fantasy Camps are special fundraisers to support the U.S. Soccer Development Fund. Since launching in 2015, Fantasy Camps have raised $250,000 to support programs developing world-class players, coaches and National Teams, including need-based scholarships for talented young players in the U.S. Soccer Development Academy.
The U.S. Soccer Fantasy Camp is open to men of all skill levels age 21 and above. Participation is made possible through a $3,995 donation to the U.S. Soccer Development Fund. Approximately 50% of your donation is tax deductible.
Space is very limited for the Camp with a roster size comparable to that of a National Team and filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 312-528-1220.