How To Purchase
Ticketmaster.com Order Page: Click here
Retail Outlets: All New York/New Jersey area Ticketmaster outlets (including Walmart stores), the New Meadowlands Stadium ticket office (open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.), and the Izod Center ticket office (Monday-Friday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.).
Charge-by-Phone: Toll-free 1-800-745-3000
Ultimate Fan Tickets
The Ultimate Fan Ticket is a unique fan experience that provides dedicated U.S. Soccer fans with a unique game-day view of the Men's and Women's National Teams by bringing fans as close as possible to the action on and off the field.
Click here for information on future Ultimate Fan Ticket opportunities.
- Bottles, cans, hard-sided coolers, thermoses or ice chests
- Alcohol of any kind
- Weapons or anything that can be used as a projectile or is deemed dangerous
- Frisbees, beach balls, laser pointers, strollers or umbrellas
- Any animal with the exception of a service animal
- Any other item deemed inappropriate at the discretion of management
- Noisemakers – including whistles, vuvuzelas, plastic horns or air horns of any size
- Fireworks, flares or smoke bombs
- Musical instruments that are 12" x 12" x 12" or less in size.
- Closed drums are permitted only if security is able to look into the drum
- Banners, signs or flags provided they are not of a commercial nature and do not contain any offensive material.
- Banners, signs and flags must not cover any U.S. Soccer banners or stadium boards. The stadium reserves the right to prohibit banners.
- Bags or purses that are 12" x 12" x 12" or less in size. All bags will be subject to search
- Food contained in a clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water that are 20 oz. or less in size (caps will be removed by Safety Services staff)
- Jackets or blankets after being patted down or searched
New Meadowlands Stadium
102 Route 120
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
Guest Services: 201-559-1515
Box Office: 201-559-1300
Parking Fees: Cars $25, Buses $75
Parking Map: View Here
From the George Washington Bridge
Follow Interstate 95 South signs to the New Jersey Turnpike south western spur (Sports Complex to exit 16W), which provides direct access to the Sports Complex parking areas.
Traveling North on the New Jersey Turnpike
Follow the Western Spur (Sports Complex to Exit 16W), which provides direct access to Sports Complex parking areas. If congested, use eastern spur (Lincoln Tunnel) to exit 16E to Route 3 West which provides direct access to the Sports Complex parking areas.
Traveling South on the Garden State Parkway
Garden State Parkway South to exit 163 (Route 17). Follow Route 17 to Paterson Plank Road. Take Paterson Plank Road east to the Sports Complex.
Traveling North on the Garden State Parkway
Garden State Parkway North to exit 153A (Route 3). Follow Route 3 East to the Sports Complex.
From the Lincoln and Holland Tunnels or Brooklyn-Staten Island Bride Crossings
Take New Jersey Turnpike extension to the Turnpike North. Follow Route 3 East to the Sports Complex.
From the West - I - 80
Merge onto I-80 East. Continue onto US-46 East. Make a slight right at NJ-3 East. Follow signs to the Sports Complex.
From the East - I - 80
Merge onto I-80 West. Proceed to Route 17 South to Paterson Plank Road. Follow signs to the Sports Complex.
From West I - 78
Take I-78 East (Express) Toward Newark. Take Exit onto I-95 North. Take Exit 16 W for NJ Route 3 toward Secaucus / Rutherford / Sports Complex.
From NJ Route 24
Take Route 24 East. Take I-78 East (Express) Toward Newark. Take Exit onto I-95 North. Take Exit 16 W for NJ Route 3 toward Secaucus / Rutherford / Sports Complex.