Date: Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Location: LIVESTRONG Sporting Park; Kansas City, Kan.
Match: U.S. Men's National Team vs. Guatemala – 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifier (Semifinal Round)
Kickoff: 6 p.m. CT
TICKETS GO ON SALE STARTING TUESDAY, JULY 24, 10 A.M. CT!
*Ticket Limit: There is an eight (8) ticket limit per household.
*All fans age 2 and older must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
How To Purchase
Ticketmaster.com Order Page: Click Here U.S. Soccer welcomes you to pay with your Visa® card.
Retail Outlets: All Kansas City area Ticketmaster ticket centers (including Hen House Markets) and the LIVESTRONG Sporting Park ticket office (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.).
Click here for additional Ticketmaster retail outlets.
Charge-by-Phone: Toll-free 1-800-745-3000
Ultimate Fan Tickets
The Ultimate Fan Ticket is a unique fan experience that provides dedicated U.S. Soccer fans with a unique game-day view of the Men's and Women's National Teams by bringing fans as close as possible to the action on and off the field.
LIVESTRONG Sporting Park
One Sporting Way
Kansas City, KS 66111
From the North
K-7 Highway South to 24 Highway (State Avenue) east. North on Village West Parkway.
From the South
West on K-10 Highway, Shawnee Mission Pkwy. or K-32 Highway to K-7 Highway North to 130th Street. East on State Avenue. North on Village West Parkway.
From the East
West on I-70 to 435 North on the Kansas side. North on 435 to State Avenue West (exit 13B). North on Village West Parkway.
From the West
East on I-70 to I-435 North. Exit on State Avenue West (exit 13B). North on Village West Parkway.
Parking Map: Click Here
Fans attending the U.S. Men's National Team game vs. Guatemala should park in the lots designated for this game. THERE IS NO VEHICULAR OR PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC ALLOWED AT THE SPEEDWAY FOR THIS EVENT. Parking for this event is located in the lots indicated on the map:
- Lot A (Nebraska Furniture Mart), which is by pass only.
- Lot D (Sporting Kansas City Lot), which is by pass only.
- Community America Ballpark, which can be accessed from the west and south from I-70 at the 110th Street exit and from the north and east from Parallel Parkway.
- Spaces in the Legends Parking Lots as directed by parking personnel, which can be accessed from the west and south from I-70 at the 110th Street exit and from the north and east from Parallel Parkway.
- Spaces in the OUTER lots of Cabela's as directed by parking personnel, which can be accessed from the west and south from I-435 at the State Street exit and from the north and east from Parallel Parkway.
- Parking is also available at the Hollywood Casino and includes shuttle service to and from the stadium. Those wishing to use this parking must be 21 years or older and must use the shuttle, as there is no vehicular or pedestrian traffic allowed on Kansas Speedway property for this event.