Wondolowski found the scoring touch in his third international campaign with the U.S. MNT, tying for third on the team with six goals in only 365 minutes played in 2013. In Major League Soccer play, Wondolowski scored 11 goals in 29 games for the San Jose Earthquakes, becoming the 11th player in league history to boast double-digit goal totals in four consecutive seasons.
- In 2014, Wondolowski has appeared in seven and started three games; has scored three goals in 2014, recording a brace against South Korea on January 2 in a 2-0 victory and contributing a goal in a 2-2 draw with Mexico on February 4
- Made his World Cup debut against Portugal on June 22, 2014, coming on as a sub in the 87th minute, and played against Belgium on July 1 in the Round of 16
- Scored the first six goals of his international career in nine appearances in 2013, tying for third on the team
- Tied Landon Donovan with five goals during the 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup, scoring three times in the USA’s 6-1 victory against Belize on July 9 to become the third U.S. player to record a hat trick in a Gold Cup match
- Called up to the full U.S. National Team in January 2011, his first appearance in a U.S. camp at any level
- Captured the MLS Golden Boot and was named to the MLS Best XI in 2010