U.S. Men's National Team vs. Trinidad & Tobago, Presented by Liberty Mutual Insurance
Location: Dick’s Sporting Goods Park; Commerce City, Colo.
Date: Thursday, June 8, 2017
Kickoff: 5:50 p.m. MT
TICKETS GO ON SALE STARTING FRIDAY, APRIL 14, 10 A.M. MT! TICKETS WILL BE ISSUED ONLY AS MOBILE TICKETS. NO PAPER TICKETS, .PDF FILES OR PRINT-AT-HOME TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
How To Purchase
Order Page: Click here
Charge-by-Phone: Toll-free (866) 461-6556 (Monday-Saturday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. MT; Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MT).
|* Prices subject to change|
FAN HOSPITALITY TAILGATE
Enjoy pregame at the U.S. Soccer Fan Hospitality Tailgate in FanHQ. Located in the VIP East Lot, across from Gate D, the Fan Hospitality Tailgate will be open from 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. and include food, drinks, and music! Click here to purchase your Fan Hospitality Tailgate pass.
ULTIMATE FAN TICKET
The Ultimate Fan Ticket experience provides a comprehensive, behind-the-scenes look into a U.S. Soccer event and a game-day for the U.S. National Team. Benefits include:
- An official NIKE U.S. National Team jersey for each ticket purchased, customized with the name and number of your choice
- A visit to the U.S. locker room as it is made ready for the team’s arrival and a chance to meet the team’s equipment staff
- A tour of the stadium, including the audio/video production room, TV broadcast booth, press box and other points of interest
- A chance to watch the U.S. National Team warm up from field level
- Premium seats for the event
- A U.S. Soccer tour guide to escort you and answer questions about the event
$1,000 per ticketChildren 16 years or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Each person is required to have an Ultimate Fan Ticket in order to partake in the experience.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com or call (312) 528-1255.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Park
6000 Victory Way
Commerce City, CO 80022
Directions & Parking: Click here