MNT Sep 4, 2009
- The team received the regulation 45-minute workout on the stadium field the day before a qualifier.
- Jay DeMerit continues to recover from a strained left groin and did not train for the second straight day. His status for tomorrow's match is doubtful. If he can't go, Clarence Goodson, Chad Marshall and Jonathan Spector could be considered as replacements.
- Conor Casey will not join the team for Saturday's game. The decision on whether to bring Casey into the group that travels to Port-of-Spain will be made Sunday.
- More than 18,500 tickets have been sold for Saturday's game. Approximately 1,000 remain.
- The field at Rio Tinto is in great shape. With temperatures expected to be hovering around 70 degrees, the conditions should be fantastic for football.