|To:||Chair, State Referee Committee
State Referee Administrators/State Youth Referee Administrators
State Directors of Instruction and Assessment
Manager of Referee Development and Education
|Re:||2009 U.S. Soccer Referee Training Seminars|
|Date:||October 7, 2008|
The United States Soccer Federation National Program for Referee Development has scheduled twelve 2-day U.S. Soccer Referee Training Seminars. A complete list is attached. The list will also be posted at our web site, ussoccer.com.
Participation is limited to: National Referees and National Referee Candidates, Referees working USL and WPS games, State and National Instructors, Assessors and Assignors and by special invitation from the National Office after consultation with the SRA.
Notes for the Referee Training Seminar Administrators:
- The National Program for Referee Development will be responsible for the instructor’s air and/or ground transportation to the hosting city, as well as the hotel, meals and per diem for the instructor.
- The state will be responsible for meeting room facilities, audio/visual equipment and securing the running track.
- Site Coordinators will be responsible for organizing transportation to and from the site for the instructional staff.
- Referees from neighboring areas who wish to attend a clinic in another state should notify their state referee administrator.
- Priority registration is given to National Referees and National Referee Candidates.
- Referees participating will be responsible for their own transportation to and from the clinic.
- The National Referee Physical Fitness Test will be administered at these clinics. (12 Min: 2600 M; 50 M 8.5 and 8.5; 200 M 35.00 and 35:00)