The U.S. Soccer Patrons Program is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for guests to experience USA v. Mexico in Mexico City on June 11 as part of the official U.S. Soccer Delegation. The program includes:
- Match tickets as part of the official U.S. Soccer Delegation
- Accommodations at the official U.S. Soccer Hotel
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes access and opportunities
- Honorary one-year membership in the Captains Circle of the Development Fund
- Ground transportation to official events and airport transfers
- U.S. Soccer gifts, apparel and more
U.S. Soccer is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Part of the donation to participate is a special tax-deductible gift to the U.S. Soccer Development Fund that will help develop world-class players, coaches and National Teams that inspire a nation.
Donation to participate:
- Individual Patron: $4,950
- Couple (2 Patrons): $7,950
- A limited number of “at-cost” spots are available for U.S. Soccer Development Fund Coaches and Presidents Circle Members ($2,950 per person; $4,450 per couple). Click here to join an elite Circle and receive select at-cost pricing and other benefits for this and future matches.
Space is very limited for the Patrons Program, which is filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions? Contact email@example.com.