- U.S. National Team: U-23 MNT
- Position: Forward
- Date Of Birth: Feb. 16, 1991
- Height: 6-0
- Weight: 180
- Hometown: Berlin, Germany
- Previous National Teams: U-20
- Club: Rapid Vienna (Austria)
Terrence Boyd, who holds dual citizenship in Germany and the U.S., made two appearances with the U.S. U-20 team in 2011. He started in both games and assisted a Conor Doyle goal during the USA’s 3-3 draw against France on May 17, 2011, in Stade Moulins in Carquefou, France. Boyd has yet to play in a U-23 match, but he did make an appearance with the U.S. Men’s National Team as a second-half sub during the squad’s 1-0 win against Italy on Feb. 29, 2012.
- Playing for Borussia Dortmund II, the German Bundesliga reserve squad
- Played for Hertha BSC youth system from 2009 to 2011, debuting for its U-23 team in 2010
- Was born to a German mother and an American father
- Participated in U.S. U-23 camp in December of 2011 in Florida
2012: Boyd made his lone U.S. MNT appearance during the team’s 1-0 victory against four-time FIFA World Cup champion Italy on Feb. 29, 2012. Boyd was a second-half sub, replacing Jozy Altidore in the 79th minute during the match at Stadio Luigi Ferraris in Genoa, Italy. Boyd initially was called in to the U-23 team for a match against Mexico’s U-23 squad that same day ... First Appearance: Feb. 29, 2012, vs. Italy ... First Goal: None.