- U.S. National Team: MNT
- Position: Forward
- Date Of Birth: June 25, 1986
- Height: 5-10
- Weight: 160
- Hometown: Manchester, N.H.
- Club: Randers FC (Denmark)
With speed and quickness needed to give opponents pause and the ability to stretch defenses by getting behind the back line, Davies is a potent force for any attack. He has added a bit of savvy and defensive awareness to his game as he continues to mature, which he put on display in the 2009 Confederations Cup. His performance for both club and country earned him a summer move to FC Sochaux in the French top flight. A serious car accident in October of 2009 left Davies with several injuries that will require a lengthy recovery process.
- One of only two players to appear in final round qualifying, the Confederations Cup and the Gold Cup in 2009
- His hustle created the goal he scored against Egypt in the last group game of the Confederations Cup, sparking the 3-0 victory
- Scored his first international goal with the full team and also appeared in the Olympic Games in Beijing in 2008
- Set the Swedish league on fire in his last full season at Hammarby, scoring 15 goals
Played for two seasons at Boston College before signing with Hammarby … Earned freshman All-American honors in 2004 and was a finalist for the 2006 Hermann Award.
A two-time high school All-American wrestler at Brooks Academy … Is the son of Kofi and Kathleen Davies … Kofi coached Charlie for 10 years … Enjoys music and watching movies … Grateful for the thousands of messages of support he has received during his recovery.