Michael Orozco Fiscal
- U.S. National Team: MNT
- Position: Defender
- Date Of Birth: Feb. 7, 1986
- Height: 5-11
- Weight: 160
- Hometown: Orange, Calif.
- Club: Puebla (Mexico)
A maturing centerback, Michael Orozco Fiscal enjoyed a renaissance with the U.S. Men’s National Team under Jurgen Klinsmann. He gained seasoning in his time with the Under-23 MNT, playing in all three matches in Beijing after helping the team qualify for the Olympics with a stellar performance on defense. Emerging from the youth program of San Luis, Orozco Fiscal joined the professional team of the Primera División club in 2006. In January 2010, he left San Luis to join the Philadelphia Union on loan but returned to the Mexican club after one season.
- Started three games for the U.S. in 2011, a career high
- Made his debut with the Men’s National Team on Oct. 15, 2008, in the 2-1 loss against Trinidad & Tobago
- Named to the U.S. team for the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, starting all three games
- Performance in Olympic Qualifying led to inclusion in the Best XI of the 2008 CONCACAF Men’s Olympic Qualification All-Tournament Team
- Joined San Luis in La Primera División de México in 2006